I find reprogramming one’s brain by words, actions and new behaviours amazing!
My passion for people has been with me for as long as I can remember. Making connections and contributing to the well-being of those around me are things I have always loved.
I currently put my passion into use by coaching international individuals through their life transitions, focusing on the ones that come along with becoming a mother.
What I do:
- I act as a human catalyst for personal development by coaching international individuals through both personal and professional transitions.
How I do what I do:
- I provide guidance in exploring and discovering new perspectives, possibilities and solutions, while filtering out sabotaging factors and limiting beliefs.
Basically, this means I help you to remove any noise from your thinking process in order for you to think clearly.
- Help job seekers by providing them with efficient & effective tools for job hunting
- Review CV's
- Help you to prepare for interviews
- Connect with yourSelf. Get to know yourself in a deeper way.
- (Re)gain or boost the confidence that you need in order to move into the direction that you want.
- Look at yourself from a different and fresh perspective.
- Get that push you need to move forward and... off you go!
Curious to get to know me and if we could work together? I'm always happy to have a chat!
Diplomas & Certifications
BA degree in Psychology
Post-graduate course in HR Management
Post-graduate course in Project Management
Advanced NLP Communication
Social & Emotional Intelligence Coach
NLP Master Practitioner & Life Coach
(The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programme)
Certificate in International Counselling & Coaching